Monday, December 9, 2013

Pastor Rajan's few Words about His Ministry:

I am Pastor Rajan Sunar. I am blessed with a wife Shanta and 3 Kids - Jyoti, John and Joseph. I do Ministry in a Church call Bharatpur Christian Fellowship in Central part of Nepal Call Naranghat (Bharatpur).

Today through this Page, I would like to Tell You an Interesting True Story how I name My Ministry John 14:6 Ministries. 

Since 2002, I did Ministry as a Church Pastor in Bharatpur (Central parts of Nepal) but I was Ordained as Full Time Pastor in 2004. We start our Church with 4 member of my family by faith with few resources but now We have more than 400 Member in our Congression. God has Been so faithful with us. Every day me and my wife, we go house to house to meet people knocking their doors. Many rejected us and few used to accept us. The People who accept us used to be Poor and Disadvantages and Backward DALIT (Lower Caste People). We start our Ministry from those people who have neither land nor Food to Eat. 

Since 2004, We were thinking about What to name our Ministry. My Church name was Bharatpur Christian Fellowship but I was praying for My Ministry name. After Long Prayer today (10/12/2013) God gave me a Wonderful Name from His word. JOHN 14:6. I was Confused hearing this strange name. I have not hear this kind of name any time in entire my life. 

Why God gave me this name? The Truth and Factual is I have been Called to Preach People Who the Life is, Who the Truth is and Who the Way is to all the people who have never heard about Jesus. 

I Thanked God for what Lord gave me a Name of My Ministry. I commit myself to Lord that till my last breathe I would start telling people from John 14:6. 

Many things been an Obstacles and tried to stop us telling people the truth what the Jesus is. Persecutions from Local and The  Nations, Trials and Different Challenges are becoming a Major hindrance in my Ministry. Its My Vision and Burden but I can not do anything with my strength and Wisdom alone. My vision is to Proclaim John 14:6  with loud voice to all the Nations and Unreached Tongue in Nepal and Beyond BUT I need you people's prayers and Support as Aaron and Hur did to Moses by lifting His hands during the Fight with Amalekites  - Exodus 17:12, 13

so Dear Friends, Please If you are Called to do a Mission OR have heart to help Fulfill Great Commission Mathew 28:19 - 20 then please do not hesitate to write to us. Me and My Team will be obliged to work together with you Reach the Nations and Bring Nations in Christ. 

May God Bless You 

Senior Pastor Rajan Sunar

Bharatpur Christian Fellowship - Chitwan, Nepal. 

Founding Director - John 14:6 Ministries, Nepal. 

Vice President - Bharatpur Christian Society

Chief Advisor - Chitwan Christian Society

Advisor - Helping Heart Society - (NGO) 

Email: rajanbcf2002@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment